Monday, March 28, 2011

A 5k and an update.

This C diff has really messed me up. I swear I have yet another ear infection.
I had to stop twice on a THREE mile run today.
And I'm almost alway in some sorta pain/cramping.
Oh yes. And I am still bleeding.
I hate really hate I.B.D.

So right now, I have two options. Diet. or Steriods.
And i know it may sound selfish and conceited, but I am finally below the pre-prednisone weight from over a year ago - I DONT want to go back on steriods.
So that leaves diet. And I have no self control.

Team Challenge ran their first 5k's over the weekend. There was a huge alumni precence at the Attleboro race. Kind of made me sad I missed it. But I decided it was the perfect week to take the Friday night to hang out with my bestie and catch up. Of course that included wine and martinis (remember the lack of self control from earlier?)


No comments:

Post a Comment