Saturday, February 5, 2011

TC looove..

Today was a day full of TC love. One of the most rewarding outcomes of Team Challenge is the friendships created during training. This was extremely apparent today when I went to Dream Dinners for a fundraising party hosted by Vegas '10 Participant Amanda for Vegas '10 and Virginia '11 participant Julia. Oh, and I was one of 5 TC participants who showed up to support Amanda and Julia and the CCFA. It didn't help that I walked away with all the ingredients to make this:
YUMMM! Chicken breast with veggies in a tomato based sauce which I put over some whole wheat pasta. Delish! Accompanied with a glass of red wine, my kind of fuel.

Speaking of fuel. Training is going to start up soon. And I haven't run since my 2 miles on Wednesday evening. Thursday I had to drive back from Albany, and yesterday I went to a glorious Hot Yoga class. Definitely needed and I'm feeling it today. My plan for tomorrow is an almost three mile run. I think its about 2.75 miles, but I'll know tomorrow since I got a garmin for Christmas that I've only been able to use once.



As you can see, I'm totally ready for tomorrow already. I'm not too sure if I'll be over dressed, but I'd rather take off layers then freeze as I run. It's been raining all afternoon and hopefully it stays above freezing so I don't have ice to deal with in the morning. Although, my sister has already fallen down our front steps and we are out of rock salt. I'll be heading to the store after.

I'm off to make a grocery list and plan my meals for the week. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment